Information We Collect
We collect information when a user registers on ACERTUSdelivers.com as well as when they fill out forms regarding their orders, place of business, claims etc.
What We Use the Information For
Information we collect from the forms or registration may be used for any of the following purposes:
- Process a user’s orders and ensure ACERTUS receives all necessary information to complete their order.
- To personalize users’ experience on ACERTUSdelivers.com.
- Improve our product offerings based on user needs and requests.
- Help with customer service experience for our users.
- Contact information provided may be used to keep the user updated on their orders within the system.
- Emails may be used to administer a contest, promotion or survey.
How We Protect Your Information
By implementing security measures, we maintain the safety of your personal information.
Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
We don’t sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This doesn’t include third parties who assist us in administering sites and applications or those who assist us in everyday business opportunities. These third parties have already agreed to keep all information confidential. We also may release information to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect others rights, property or safety if deemed appropriate.
ACERTUSdelivers.com collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes:
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- Your username, if you’ve logged into the site
- The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally with ACERTUS employees or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily site management purposes.
This policy applies only to informations collected online through ACERTUSdelivers.com and does not apply to any information collected offline.
Any changes made will be updated on this page.
110 Rock Cliff Court, Suite D
Saint Louis, MO 63123
Last updated 05/29/2018.