Emile Shaw, Customer Success Representative | Aug 6, 2018
As the leader in Title and Registration services, we are able to relieve a large pain point for our customers, whether they are dealerships, fleet management companies, insurance companies or financial institutions. We have dedicated experts who know the ins and outs for every state and can process requests quickly and efficiently.
Full scope of services
Below is a summary of the full range of vehicle Title and Registration services we provide in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Canada:
- Vehicle title and registration
- State transfer
- Registration renewal
- Lien/security interest filing
- Repossession titles
- Duplicate titles
- Title and registration corrections
- Overpayment refunds
- Salvage titles
- Mechanic’s liens
The ACERTUS difference
We didn’t become the industry leader by resting on our laurels. We’re committed to providing exceptional services and standing apart from our competitors. Why do our customers choose us?
- We have local offices in over 40 states, and employees on the ground throughout North America.
- We have the most efficient time frames for processing and completion. We process and submit transactions within 24 hours, and in many jurisdictions can turn around by the next day.
- We provide real-time status throughout our industry-leading client portal available 24/7, allowing clients to see all documents sent, invoices, ETAs and any other necessary information.
- Our system can be customized to meet all specific vehicle title, registration and reporting needs.
- We communicate by phone or email based on the individual customer’s preference.
Quick, accurate and transparent
Here’s how the process works:
- Submit – You submit your transaction and will be notified immediately if additional information is needed.
- Track – We submit your documents to the appropriate DMV, and you can track your ETA on our customer portal.
- Complete – Your completed work is logged, imaged and shipped. You can access completed images through the customer portal.
“As you can imagine, every state does things differently in regards to obtaining a title or registering a vehicle,” says Emile Shaw, customer success representative. “ACERTUS alleviates the frustration of searching for rules, fees, needed paperwork, etc., by working directly with a state the customer may not be familiar with.”
We’ve been doing Title and Registration since 1981, which has allowed us to build relationships in each state’s jurisdictions. These relationships have educated us on getting the paperwork to the right place and the returned work back to us and our customers quickly.
ACERTUS is dedicated to customer service and has built our business on the importance of the customer. For more information on our T&R services, visit www.acertusdelivers.com, email [email protected] or call 855-ACERTUS (855-223-7887).